United States vs Uruguay – Prediction

As Copa America 2024 unfolds, football fans worldwide eagerly await the clash between United States and Uruguay. Following months of preparation and anticipation, the stage is set for an electrifying showdown. To begin, let’s delve into the match details, examining key players, team strategies, and the stakes at play.

The match between the United States and Uruguay on July 2, 2024, at the Copa America is set to be an exciting encounter. Based on the data and analysis, here are the top predictions and betting tips for this match:

Top Three Most Likely Outcomes:

  1. United States Win: 41.14%
  2. Draw: 25.69%
  3. Uruguay Win: 33.17%

Correct Score Probabilities:

  • 0-0: 7.24%
  • 0-1: 8.30%
  • 0-2: 5.32%
  • 0-3: 2.31%
  • 1-0: 9.40%
  • 1-1: 11.64%
  • 1-2: 7.70%
  • 1-3: 3.24%
  • 2-0: 6.91%
  • 2-1: 8.76%
  • 2-2: 5.24%
  • 2-3: 2.35%
  • 3-0: 3.81%
  • 3-1: 3.90%
  • 3-2: 2.42%
  • 3-3: 1.12%

Double Chance:

  • Draw or United States: 66.83%
  • Draw or Uruguay: 58.86%
  • United States or Uruguay: 74.31%

Over/Under Goals:

  • Over 2.5 Goals: 52.09%
  • Under 2.5 Goals: 47.91%
  • Over 3.5 Goals: 28.53%
  • Under 3.5 Goals: 71.47%
  • Over 4.5 Goals: 16.21%
  • Under 4.5 Goals: 83.79%

Both Teams To Score:

  • Yes: 52.09%
  • No: 47.91%

First Goal Scorer:

  • United States: 51.93%
  • Uruguay: 40.83%
  • No Goal: 7.24%

Half-Time/Full-Time Result:

  • United States/United States: 28.42%
  • Draw/United States: 16.26%
  • Draw/Draw: 15.88%
  • Uruguay/Uruguay: 14.29%
  • Draw/Uruguay: 11.02%

Asian Handicap:

  • United States -0.5: 41.14%
  • Uruguay +0.5: 58.86%

Top Odds:

  • United States to Win: 2.40 (Bet365)
  • Uruguay to Win: 2.80 (Bet365)
  • Draw: 3.20 (Bet365)

Final Prediction and Conclusion:

To sum up, based on the statistical analysis and current form, this match is expected to be closely contested. The United States has a slight edge with a probability of 41.14% to win, while Uruguay has a 33.17% chance. Then, the likelihood of a draw is 25.69%. The match is expected to have around 2.5 goals, indicating a potentially balanced game.

Recommended Bets:

  1. Double Chance – United States or Uruguay at odds of 1.30 (Bet365)
  2. Both Teams to Score – Yes with a probability of 52.09%

Premium Best Live Odds with Links to Appropriate Bookies:

  1. Bet365 – United States to Win
  2. Bet365 – Uruguay to Win
  3. Both Teams to Score – Yes

Match Details:

  • Fixture: United States vs Uruguay
  • Date: July 2, 2024
  • Time: 01:00 (UTC)
  • League: Copa America 2024
  • Venue: Neutral Venue
  • Hashtag: #USAURU

Pre-match News:

  1. Neutral Venue: The match will be played at a neutral venue, which might reduce the home advantage typically enjoyed by either team.
  2. Lineup Not Confirmed: As of now, the lineups for both teams have not been confirmed.

Stay tuned for lineup confirmations and any last-minute changes that could impact the match outcome. Enjoy the game!

1x2 Bettinf Bot 1×2 Proximo AI

This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)

Get Fresh Predictions Before You Bet

Ask Proximo for up-to-the-minute predictions and in-depth analysis on key betting factors before placing your wager for this match.

Use the provided questions and topics below to ask Proximo AI for more in-depth data and analysis for this game:

  • Head-to-Head Statistics
  • Tactical Analysis
  • Expert Opinions and Predictions
  • Betting Insights
  • Player Information
  • Team Form and Performance
  • In-Game Events
  • Fan and Media Sentiment
Example: What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?”
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Questions and topics you can use to get more info and analysis

Copy-paste questions for professional predictions:

Use these questions to ask follow-up questions in chat and get professional grade analysis and information  about this match.

Head-to-Head Statistics:

– What are the head-to-head statistics between these two teams?
– How have previous encounters between these two teams ended?

Tactical Analysis:

– What are the likely formations and tactics for both teams?
– How do the playing styles of teams compare?

Expert Opinions and Predictions:

– What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?
– Are there any notable pundit insights or analyses?

Betting Insights:

– What are the best betting markets for this match?
– Can you provide odds comparison from different bookmakers?

Player Information:

– Can you provide the latest player statistics for both teams?
– Are there any key players missing due to injury or suspension?

Our content is not intended for an audience under 18 years of age. Content on this website is not advice and should only be used as reference. We are not responsible for your outcomes.