Spain vs Germany – EURO 2024 Quarterfinal Prediction

The stage is set for an electrifying quarterfinal clash between Spain and Germany at EURO 2024 on July 5. This match brings together two football powerhouses in a battle that promises high stakes and intense competition.

As we approach this highly anticipated fixture, Proximo AI has delved into a wealth of data to deliver a comprehensive prediction. By analyzing statistical data, betting market trends, historical performance, team form, player availability, and the latest pre-match news, we provide you with key insights and betting tips for this monumental encounter.

The highly anticipated quarterfinal match between Spain and Germany at EURO 2024 will take place on July 5, 2024. This clash promises to be a thrilling encounter between two football giants.

Match Details:

  • Fixture: Spain vs Germany
  • Date: July 5, 2024
  • Time: 16:00 (UTC)
  • League: European Championship (EURO 2024)
  • Venue: Neutral Venue
  • Hashtag: #ESPGER

Introduction

Proximo AI has analyzed various data points to provide a comprehensive prediction for this match. The analysis includes statistical data, betting market trends, historical performance, team form, player availability, and pre-match news.

Statistical Analysis

Top Three Most Likely Outcomes:

  1. Spain Win: 41.3%
  2. Draw: 25.15%
  3. Germany Win: 33.55%

Correct Score Probabilities:

  • 0-0: 6.34%
  • 0-1: 8.26%
  • 0-2: 5.39%
  • 0-3: 2.34%
  • 1-0: 9.12%
  • 1-1: 11.85%
  • 1-2: 7.7%
  • 1-3: 3.34%
  • 2-0: 6.69%
  • 2-1: 8.67%
  • 2-2: 5.62%
  • 2-3: 2.43%
  • 3-0: 3.34%
  • 3-1: 4.32%
  • 3-2: 2.8%
  • 3-3: 1.2%

Double Chance:

  • Draw or Spain: 66.45%
  • Draw or Germany: 58.7%
  • Spain or Germany: 74.85%

Over/Under Goals:

  • Over 2.5 Goals: 52.35%
  • Under 2.5 Goals: 47.65%
  • Over 3.5 Goals: 30.3%
  • Under 3.5 Goals: 69.7%
  • Over 4.5 Goals: 17.02%
  • Under 4.5 Goals: 82.98%

Both Teams To Score:

  • Yes: 55.7%
  • No: 44.3%

Pre-match News:

  1. Neutral Venue: The match will be played at a neutral venue, which might reduce the home advantage typically enjoyed by either team.
  2. Lineup Not Confirmed: As of now, the lineups for both teams have not been confirmed.
  3. Formation: Spain is expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation, while Germany is expected to line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Detailed Final Predictions and Conclusion:

Based on the statistical analysis and current form, Spain has a slight edge with a probability of 41.3% to win, while Germany has a 33.55% chance. The likelihood of a draw is 25.15%. The match is expected to have around 2.5 goals, indicating a potentially balanced game with both teams likely to score.

Recommended Bets:

  1. Double Chance – Spain or Germany at odds of 1.30 (Bet365)
  2. Both Teams to Score – Yes with a probability of 55.7%

Premium Best Live Odds with Links to Appropriate Bookies:

  1. Bet365 – Spain to Win
  2. Bet365 – Germany to Win
  3. Both Teams to Score – Yes Bet365

Stay tuned for lineup confirmations and any last-minute changes that could impact the match outcome. Enjoy the game!

1x2 Bettinf Bot 1×2 Proximo AI

Get Fresh Predictions Before You Bet

Ask Proximo for up-to-the-minute predictions and in-depth analysis on key betting factors before placing your wager for this match.

Use the provided questions and topics below to ask Proximo AI for more in-depth data and analysis for this game:

  • Head-to-Head Statistics
  • Tactical Analysis
  • Expert Opinions and Predictions
  • Betting Insights
  • Player Information
  • Team Form and Performance
  • In-Game Events
  • Fan and Media Sentiment
Example: What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?”
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Questions and topics you can use to get more info and analysis

Copy-paste questions for professional predictions:

Use these questions to ask follow-up questions in chat and get professional grade analysis and information  about this match.

Head-to-Head Statistics:

– What are the head-to-head statistics between these two teams?
– How have previous encounters between these two teams ended?

Tactical Analysis:

– What are the likely formations and tactics for both teams?
– How do the playing styles of teams compare?

Expert Opinions and Predictions:

– What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?
– Are there any notable pundit insights or analyses?

Betting Insights:

– What are the best betting markets for this match?
– Can you provide odds comparison from different bookmakers?

Player Information:

– Can you provide the latest player statistics for both teams?
– Are there any key players missing due to injury or suspension?

Our content is not intended for an audience under 18 years of age. Content on this website is not advice and should only be used as reference. We are not responsible for your outcomes.