Mexico vs Ecuador – July 1 Prediction

First, welcome to our in-depth preview of the Copa America 2024 clash between Mexico and Ecuador. The match, set to take place on July 1, 2024, promises to be an exciting encounter. Based on comprehensive data and detailed analysis, we present the top predictions and betting tips for this thrilling matchup. Whether you’re a passionate supporter or a keen bettor, our insights will help you make informed decisions. Then, dive in to discover what to expect from this highly anticipated game.

Furthermore, the match between Mexico and Ecuador on July 1, 2024, at the Copa America is set to be an exciting encounter. Based on the data and analysis, here are the top predictions and betting tips for this match:

Top Three Most Likely Outcomes:

  • Mexico Win: 41.00%
  • Draw: 26.17%
  • Ecuador Win: 32.83%

Correct Score Probabilities:

  • 0-0: 8.06%
  • 0-1: 8.55%
  • 0-2: 5.21%
  • 0-3: 2.20%
  • 1-0: 10.25%
  • 1-1: 11.79%
  • 1-2: 7.74%
  • 1-3: 3.06%
  • 2-0: 6.77%
  • 2-1: 8.85%
  • 2-2: 5.08%
  • 2-3: 2.28%
  • 3-0: 3.45%
  • 3-1: 3.75%
  • 3-2: 2.51%
  • 3-3: 1.14%

Double Chance:

  • Draw or Mexico: 67.17%
  • Draw or Ecuador: 59.00%
  • Mexico or Ecuador: 73.83%

Over/Under Goals:

  • Over 2.5 Goals: 50.34%
  • Under 2.5 Goals: 49.66%
  • Over 3.5 Goals: 27.19%
  • Under 3.5 Goals: 72.81%

Both Teams To Score:

  • Yes: 51.81%
  • No: 48.19%

First Goal Scorer:

  • Mexico: 49.81%
  • Ecuador: 42.13%
  • No Goal: 8.06%

Half-Time/Full-Time Result:

  • Mexico/Mexico: 24.24%
  • Draw/Mexico: 14.56%
  • Draw/Draw: 17.37%
  • Ecuador/Ecuador: 17.00%
  • Draw/Ecuador: 12.13%

Asian Handicap:

  • Mexico -0.5: 41.00%
  • Ecuador +0.5: 59.00%

Top Odds:

  • Mexico to Win: 2.30 (Bet365)
  • Ecuador to Win: 2.80 (Bet365)
  • Draw: 3.20 (Bet365)

Final Prediction and Conclusion:

In summary, based on the statistical analysis and current form, this match is expected to be closely contested. Next, Mexico has a slight edge with a probability of 41.00% to win, while Ecuador has a 32.83% chance. The likelihood of a draw is 26.17%. Overall, the match is expected to have around 2.5 goals, indicating a potentially balanced game.

Recommended Bets:

  • Double Chance: Mexico or Ecuador at odds of 1.30 (Bet365)
  • Both Teams to Score: Yes with a probability of 51.81%

Premium Best Live Odds with Links to Appropriate Bookies:

  1. Mexico to Win – Bet365
  2. Ecuador to Win – Bet365
  3. Both Teams to Score – Yes – Bet365

Match Details:

  • Fixture: Mexico vs Ecuador
  • Date: July 1, 2024
  • Time: 00:00 (UTC)
  • League: Copa America 2024
  • Venue: Neutral Venue
  • Hashtag: #MEXECU

Pre-match News:

  • Neutral Venue: The match will be played at a neutral venue, which might reduce the home advantage typically enjoyed by either team.
  • Lineup Not Confirmed: As of now, the lineups for both teams have not been confirmed.
  • Formation: Both teams are expected to line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

To sum up, stay tuned for lineup confirmations and any last-minute changes that could impact the match outcome. Enjoy the game!

1x2 Bettinf Bot 1×2 Proximo AI

This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)

Get Fresh Predictions Before You Bet

Ask Proximo for up-to-the-minute predictions and in-depth analysis on key betting factors before placing your wager for this match.

Use the provided questions and topics below to ask Proximo AI for more in-depth data and analysis for this game:

  • Head-to-Head Statistics
  • Tactical Analysis
  • Expert Opinions and Predictions
  • Betting Insights
  • Player Information
  • Team Form and Performance
  • In-Game Events
  • Fan and Media Sentiment
Example: What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?”
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Questions and topics you can use to get more info and analysis

Copy-paste questions for professional predictions:

Use these questions to ask follow-up questions in chat and get professional grade analysis and information  about this match.

Head-to-Head Statistics:

– What are the head-to-head statistics between these two teams?
– How have previous encounters between these two teams ended?

Tactical Analysis:

– What are the likely formations and tactics for both teams?
– How do the playing styles of teams compare?

Expert Opinions and Predictions:

– What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?
– Are there any notable pundit insights or analyses?

Betting Insights:

– What are the best betting markets for this match?
– Can you provide odds comparison from different bookmakers?

Player Information:

– Can you provide the latest player statistics for both teams?
– Are there any key players missing due to injury or suspension?

Our content is not intended for an audience under 18 years of age. Content on this website is not advice and should only be used as reference. We are not responsible for your outcomes.