Jamaica vs Venezuela Predictions – July 1st

In a highly anticipated showdown at Copa America 2024, Jamaica and Venezuela are set to ignite the pitch with their skill and determination. As football enthusiasts gear up for this thrilling encounter, predictions swirl around potential strategies, standout players, and the anticipated outcome. Let’s delve into what both teams bring to the table and what might unfold on matchday.

Furthermore, the match between Jamaica and Venezuela on July 1, 2024, at the Copa America is set to be an exciting encounter. Hence based on the data and analysis, here are the top predictions and betting tips for this match:

Top Three Most Likely Outcomes:

  1. Jamaica Win: 40.79%
  2. Draw: 26.63%
  3. Venezuela Win: 32.58%

Correct Score Probabilities:

  • 0-0: 8.91%
  • 0-1: 9.08%
  • 0-2: 5.32%
  • 0-3: 2.19%
  • 1-0: 10.92%
  • 1-1: 12.28%
  • 1-2: 7.25%
  • 1-3: 2.77%
  • 2-0: 7.16%
  • 2-1: 8.56%
  • 2-2: 4.61%
  • 2-3: 1.89%
  • 3-0: 3.65%
  • 3-1: 3.52%
  • 3-2: 2.12%
  • 3-3: 0.87%

Double Chance:

  • Draw or Jamaica: 67.42%
  • Draw or Venezuela: 59.21%
  • Jamaica or Venezuela: 73.37%

Over/Under Goals:

  • Over 2.5 Goals: 46.83%
  • Under 2.5 Goals: 53.17%
  • Over 3.5 Goals: 23.88%
  • Under 3.5 Goals: 76.12%
  • Over 4.5 Goals: 13.80%
  • Under 4.5 Goals: 86.20%

Both Teams To Score:

  • Yes: 48.34%
  • No: 51.66%

First Goal Scorer:

  • Jamaica: 54.55%
  • Venezuela: 36.54%
  • No Goal: 8.91%

Half-Time/Full-Time Result:

  • Jamaica/Jamaica: 28.61%
  • Draw/Jamaica: 16.83%
  • Draw/Draw: 17.30%
  • Venezuela/Venezuela: 14.24%
  • Draw/Venezuela: 9.73%

Asian Handicap:

  • Jamaica -0.5: 40.79%
  • Venezuela +0.5: 59.21%

Top Odds:

  • Jamaica to Win: 2.30 (Bet365)
  • Venezuela to Win: 2.80 (Bet365)
  • Draw: 3.20 (Bet365)

Final Prediction and Conclusion:

Finally, based on the statistical analysis and current form, this match is expected to be closely contested. Jamaica has a slight edge with a probability of 40.79% to win, while Venezuela has a 32.58% chance. Also, the likelihood of a draw is 26.63%. In addition, the match is expected to have around 2.5 goals, indicating a potentially balanced game.

To sum up Recommended Bets:

  1. Double Chance – Jamaica or Venezuela at odds of 1.30 (Bet365)
  2. Both Teams to Score – No with a probability of 51.66%

Premium Best Live Odds with Links to Appropriate Bookies:

  1. Jamaica to Win – Bet365
  2. Venezuela to Win – Bet365
  3. Bet365 – Both Teams to Score – No

Match Details:

  • Fixture: Jamaica vs Venezuela
  • Date: July 1, 2024
  • Time: 00:00 (UTC)
  • League: Copa America 2024
  • Venue: Neutral Venue
  • Hashtag: #JAMVEN

Pre-match News:

  1. Neutral Venue: The match will be played at a neutral venue, which might reduce the home advantage typically enjoyed by either team.
  2. Lineup Not Confirmed: As of now, the lineups for both teams have not been confirmed.
  3. Formation: Jamaica is expected to line up in a 3-4-2-1 formation, while Venezuela is expected to line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Stay tuned for lineup confirmations and any last-minute changes that could impact the match outcome. Overall, enjoy the game!

Sports Betting Ai Chatbot Proximo 1×2 Proximo AI

This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)

Get Fresh Predictions Before You Bet

Ask Proximo for up-to-the-minute predictions and in-depth analysis on key betting factors before placing your wager for this match.

Use the provided questions and topics below to ask Proximo AI for more in-depth data and analysis for this game:

  • Head-to-Head Statistics
  • Tactical Analysis
  • Expert Opinions and Predictions
  • Betting Insights
  • Player Information
  • Team Form and Performance
  • In-Game Events
  • Fan and Media Sentiment
Example: What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?”
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Questions and topics you can use to get more info and analysis

Copy-paste questions for professional predictions:

Use these questions to ask follow-up questions in chat and get professional grade analysis and information  about this match.

Head-to-Head Statistics:

– What are the head-to-head statistics between these two teams?
– How have previous encounters between these two teams ended?

Tactical Analysis:

– What are the likely formations and tactics for both teams?
– How do the playing styles of teams compare?

Expert Opinions and Predictions:

– What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?
– Are there any notable pundit insights or analyses?

Betting Insights:

– What are the best betting markets for this match?
– Can you provide odds comparison from different bookmakers?

Player Information:

– Can you provide the latest player statistics for both teams?
– Are there any key players missing due to injury or suspension?

Our content is not intended for an audience under 18 years of age. Content on this website is not advice and should only be used as reference. We are not responsible for your outcomes.