France vs Portugal – EURO 2024 Quarterfinal Prediction

The quarterfinal match between France and Portugal at EURO 2024 promises to be a captivating encounter, featuring some of the best talents in world football. Set to take place on July 5, 2024, at the Volksparkstadion in Hamburg, this clash is one of the most anticipated fixtures of the tournament.

Proximo AI has utilized a range of data points to provide a comprehensive prediction for this match. The analysis includes statistical data, betting market trends, historical performance, team form, player availability, and pre-match news.

Match Details:

  • Fixture: France vs Portugal
  • Date: July 5, 2024
  • Time: 21:00 CET (19:00 UTC)
  • League: European Championship (EURO 2024)
  • Venue: Volksparkstadion, Hamburg
  • Hashtag: #FRAPOR

Introduction

Proximo AI has utilized a range of data points to provide a comprehensive prediction for this match. The analysis includes statistical data, betting market trends, historical performance, team form, player availability, and pre-match news.

Statistical Analysis

Top Three Most Likely Outcomes:

  1. France Win: 42.5%
  2. Draw: 27.3%
  3. Portugal Win: 30.2%

Correct Score Probabilities:

  • 0-0: 7.1%
  • 0-1: 6.8%
  • 0-2: 4.3%
  • 0-3: 2.1%
  • 1-0: 9.5%
  • 1-1: 12.3%
  • 1-2: 6.5%
  • 1-3: 3.0%
  • 2-0: 7.8%
  • 2-1: 9.0%
  • 2-2: 5.8%
  • 2-3: 2.6%
  • 3-0: 4.0%
  • 3-1: 5.2%
  • 3-2: 3.0%
  • 3-3: 1.5%

Double Chance:

  • Draw or France: 69.8%
  • Draw or Portugal: 57.5%
  • France or Portugal: 72.7%

Over/Under Goals:

  • Over 2.5 Goals: 50.2%
  • Under 2.5 Goals: 49.8%
  • Over 3.5 Goals: 28.1%
  • Under 3.5 Goals: 71.9%
  • Over 4.5 Goals: 15.6%
  • Under 4.5 Goals: 84.4%

Both Teams To Score:

  • Yes: 53.4%
  • No: 46.6%

Pre-match News:

  1. Lineup Confirmed: The lineups for both teams have been confirmed.
  2. Formation: France is expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation, while Portugal is expected to line up in a 4-4-2 formation.

Detailed Final Predictions and Conclusion:

Based on the statistical analysis and current form, France has a slight edge with a probability of 42.5% to win, while Portugal has a 30.2% chance. The likelihood of a draw is 27.3%. The match is expected to have around 2.5 goals, indicating a potentially balanced game with both teams likely to score.

Recommended Bets:

  1. Double Chance – France or Portugal at odds of 1.35 (Bet365)
  2. Both Teams to Score – Yes with a probability of 53.4%

Premium Best Live Odds with Links to Appropriate Bookies:

  1. Bet365 – France to Win
  2. Bet365 – Portugal to Win
  3. Both Teams to Score – Yes Bet365
Sports Betting Ai Chatbot Proximo 1×2 Proximo AI

Stay tuned for any last-minute changes that could impact the match outcome. Enjoy the game!

Get Fresh Predictions Before You Bet

Ask Proximo for up-to-the-minute predictions and in-depth analysis on key betting factors before placing your wager for this match.

Use the provided questions and topics below to ask Proximo AI for more in-depth data and analysis for this game:

  • Head-to-Head Statistics
  • Tactical Analysis
  • Expert Opinions and Predictions
  • Betting Insights
  • Player Information
  • Team Form and Performance
  • In-Game Events
  • Fan and Media Sentiment
Example: What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?”
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Questions and topics you can use to get more info and analysis

Copy-paste questions for professional predictions:

Use these questions to ask follow-up questions in chat and get professional grade analysis and information  about this match.

Head-to-Head Statistics:

– What are the head-to-head statistics between these two teams?
– How have previous encounters between these two teams ended?

Tactical Analysis:

– What are the likely formations and tactics for both teams?
– How do the playing styles of teams compare?

Expert Opinions and Predictions:

– What are the expert opinions and predictions for this match?
– Are there any notable pundit insights or analyses?

Betting Insights:

– What are the best betting markets for this match?
– Can you provide odds comparison from different bookmakers?

Player Information:

– Can you provide the latest player statistics for both teams?
– Are there any key players missing due to injury or suspension?

Our content is not intended for an audience under 18 years of age. Content on this website is not advice and should only be used as reference. We are not responsible for your outcomes.